Do you have an over abundance of creative energy? You may be the person we are looking for!
The perfect candidate needs to have experience in developing unique, trendy products. Handbag and/or embellishing experience would be helpful. Knowledge of product development, assistance and working with our sales team would be part of your day. We are looking for someone who can generate and execute ideas quickly as we work at a very fast pace. The ideal candidate will also be able to direct other creative endeavors within the business. This position may be either part time or full time depending on your available time as well as skill set.
SKILLS AND DUTIES
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Unique artistry and good with textures
- Good with techniques that may incorporate bead work, trims, and stone
- Creative graphics
- Skillful at drawing and "mechanicals" of each design. Must be able to do specs that can be presented to a factory
- 2 years + experience necessary
- Computer literate and good at communicating
- Understanding and putting together trends and creative input. Able to create trend boards.
- Experience communicating & working with overseas factories a plus
- Requires occasional international travel
- Will be called upon to have creative input for the brands marketing endeavors, social media other business matters that require creativity
We look forward to hearing from you!